YOU CAN SAVE THOUSANDS ANNUALLY.
DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR SUPPLIES AND TERMINAL REPLACEMENT PROGRAM.
Are you sure you want to unsubscribe?
We have carefully designed the Quantum Merchant Club to fit your business needs.
We have leveraged our buying power to bring you the best value in the industry. If you are looking to improve your bottom line, this program is ideal for you, regardless of the size of your business. We truly believe we have the best merchant club in the industry.
Literally, your cost for Quantum Merchant Club is a fraction of the amount you can save.
Please consider the following:
As a member of Quantum Merchant Club, you will receive access to the following savings:
- Computers & Electronics: savings up to 40% on electronics from some of the biggest retailers and distributors in the U.S.
- Courier & Shipping: savings up to 28% on shipping, whether it be international, express or ground.
- Hotels & Hospitality: discounts of 20%, as well as best rate guarantees, with over 15 national and international hotel chains.
- Legal Services: you will have access to the largest attorney network in the U.S. at a deep discount to serve all of your business needs.
- Office Supplies: savings up to 85% on a wide range of office supplies from major national retailers and volume discounters.
- Print & Copy: average savings of 10% on a wide range of services and products, from copying to packaging offered by 3 major national companies.
Check out these Savings!
Medical Practice Group
The estimates used to construct the Medical Practice Group savings example were based on interviews with the owner and bookkeeper of a medical practice group specializing in ophthalmology in a major U.S. city in the Southeast, with a small retail frame and sunglasses shop connected to the practice. The group employs 2 full-time and 1 part-time physician, plus an additional 19 full and part-time employees.
Small Photography Company
The estimate used to construct the Husband & Wife Owned Photography Company savings example were based on an interview and email correspondence with the husband owner of a small photography company specializing in weddings and special events. The company is owned by 2 full time owner-operators. The company has no employees, but uses an average of 2 nonpaid interns per event. The company incurs no terminal replacement or POS supplies expense because it only accepts checks or uses an online payment system.
Start Up Aerospace Engineering Company
The estimates used to construct the Start-Up Aerospace Engineering Company example were based on a telephone conversation and correspondence with the COO and accountant of a start-up aerospace engineering company, specializing in unmanned aerial vehicles marketed and sold throughout North America and Europe. With respect to the estimated legal expenses set forth in the example, it includes an additional $35,000 for legal expenses related to a 1 million + investment into the company. The company employs a total of 8 full and part-time employees, with approximately 10 contractors. The company incurs no terminal replacement or POS supplies expense because its customers pay by check or wire transfer.
Yes, I want to remain a member. Click here.
No thank you, I understand the value proposition, but would like to unsubscribe from the program at this time. Click Here.